Select Page

Democratic Republic of Congo Forums Food for thought STOP DATING BROKE GIRLS

This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
0 voices
0 replies
  • Author
    Congo
    Keymaster

Broke girlsGuys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don’t understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
      I mean:
      1. A girl who doesn’t have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
      2. A lady who can’t get you a birthday or a Valentine’s day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
      3. Someone who can’t comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
      complaining she doesn’t have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
      4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
      where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
      4b. Even if it’s an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
      4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
      ( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
      How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
      Am not saying this because am working but it’s what I see in most ladies.
      5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
      6. See guy, don’t ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
      7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
      intelligence and other intelligence.
      8. Date someone who’s capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
      adds stress to your life.
      9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don’t tolerate any woman’s brokenness or stupidity just
      because of her physical beauty.
      10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
      11. So don’t ever think of settling for less brother.
      One thing I’ve realized about all these broke girls is not that they don’t actually have money…
      12. Most of them do; but it’s just that they’re mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.Broke girls
      I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won’t like or comment in it .
      But Ladies please don’t blame me… I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.